2013 G.O.O.S. show and sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but there were some albums. I remember someone here posted either a Berenice or Alex's Spots that was album/semi-album from a show in Germany but I haven't been able to find the thread here. Anyway, i want one of those albums for sure!!!

LoL

Thanks for sharing Orchid Boy, if I have to choose. It would be whatever that sanderianum/ sanderianum hybrid on that group table.

You're crazy! Anyone can get a sanderianum hybrid now-days; but how often do you find album multi hybrids!?!? :poke:

BTW, did anyone else note the price of those Paph seedlings 5/$45!!! :sob:

I have an album multi hybrid seedling. It is a Paph. Wossner Kolosuk v. album. The tag reads: (kolopakingii f. katherine (album) 'Green Delight' HCC/AOS x sukhakulii v. album 'Gigantic' HCC/AOS).

Another vendor had choose any 6 (or was it 5?) seedlings for $15 (didn't have slippers though).

You're crazy! Anyone can get a sanderianum hybrid now-days; but how often do you find album multi hybrids!?!? :poke:

BTW, did anyone else note the price of those Paph seedlings 5/$45!!! :sob:

I was about to say but didn't mention. Seems like OI plants are cheaper in show than ordering. But then again choices are limited.

I was about to say but didn't mention. Seems like OI plants are cheaper in show than ordering. But then again choices are limited.

I've noticed that too. But Sam had some P. delenatii v. dunkel first bloom seedlings in bud for $50 and the one he brought for me he charged $40. The other plants I had him bring were about the same price as on the website, maybe a few dollars less.

It's show season again! Great variety of shots representing your show. Thanks.
I'm into the raingreen thing myself. Did anyone happen to catch what level of award Sam received?
P.S. Eric, I do have a seedling of Sam's Berenice album attempt. He added it to an order (gift).

Latest posts

Back