2012 Show Schedule

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. has committed to exhibiting and selling at the following shows in 2012:

1) Orchid Quest 2012, hosted by The Orchid Growers Guild of Madison, WI,
and held at The Alliant Energy Center, Madison, WI, the weekend of Feb.
4-5, 2012.

2) The Greater Cicinnati Orchid Society show, held at The Krohn
Conservatory, Cincinnati, OH, the weekend of Mar. 17-18, 2012.

3) The Michigan Orchid Society Palm Sunday show, held at the United Food
and Beverage Worker's Union Bldg. in Madison Heights, MI, the weekend
of April, 7-8, 2012.

4) The Illinois Orchid Society show, held at The Botanical Gardens, Glencoe,
IL, the weekend of April, 28-29, 2012.

Please stop in and introduce yourselves if you're planning to attend any of the shows listed and don't forget - there's no charge for delivery on pre-orders to be delivered at any of the show venues.

Thanks!

Hi Dot,

We were invited to do the Cincy show last year for the first time and I was amazed at the energy level of the society members; everyone pitched in to help us set up our exhibit and sales areas and I swear I gained 5 lb. as a result of their hospitality room! Because the sales venue is tight, I think they have to limit the number of vendors, so there were only 7-8 vendors total last year, and I don't think recall seeing Bill Porter there.

Thanks,

Thank heavens I won't have to drag my husband to an orchid show on his birthday weekend this year!

Hmm, just checked my calendar...it shows Easter is April 8th. Is my calendar wrong?

Hey Katherine,

OMG! Palm Sunday is April, 1, 2012.......Thanks much for the correction; The MOS Palm Sunday show is being held at the United Food & Beverage Worker's Union Building in Madison Heights, MI over the April 1, 2012 weekend and not the April 7 weekend. Thanks again Katherine, it would have been an awfully lonely show with only one vendor and no customers!

Best Regards,

Here's the original schedule with the date corrected for the MOS Palm Sunday Show in Madison Heights, MI.

Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. has committed to exhibiting and selling at the following shows in 2012:

1) Orchid Quest 2012, hosted by The Orchid Growers Guild of Madison, WI,
and held at The Alliant Energy Center, Madison, WI, the weekend of Feb.
4-5, 2012.

2) The Greater Cicinnati Orchid Society show, held at The Krohn
Conservatory, Cincinnati, OH, the weekend of Mar. 17-18, 2012.

3) The Michigan Orchid Society Palm Sunday show, held at the United Food
and Beverage Worker's Union Bldg. in Madison Heights, MI, the weekend
of Mar.31-April 1, 2012.

4) The Illinois Orchid Society show, held at The Botanical Gardens, Glencoe,
IL, the weekend of April, 28-29, 2012.

Please stop in and introduce yourselves if you're planning to attend any of the shows listed and don't forget - there's no charge for delivery on pre-orders to be delivered at any of the show venues.

Thanks!

Hi Dot,

We were invited to do the Cincy show last year for the first time and I was amazed at the energy level of the society members; everyone pitched in to help us set up our exhibit and sales areas and I swear I gained 5 lb. as a result of their hospitality room! Because the sales venue is tight, I think they have to limit the number of vendors, so there were only 7-8 vendors total last year, and I don't think recall seeing Bill Porter there.

Thanks,
Bill had a conflict with that show, but he usually goes to both shows they have each year. He's also a judge at that center.

It is tight. I did the show one year for Porters. Very tight, but good sales.

Latest posts

Back