2008 TIOS Pics

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend, his orchids got 2 AM, 1 BM award from AOS, a SM and a BM from TOGA on this show, I think he will pay a lot of money for these awards:)
Yes, I think money is a problem.

B-1=009 That's micranthum var. eburneum, here is the flower
CIMG5498_resize.jpg

The plant
CIMG5500_resize.jpg

I thought the leaves of var. eburneum are more white, but this one is very dark, so I took the pictures of it plant.

Chien you deserve a medal ! Fanatastic !
That was a huge, huge, hit ... my pulse is racing and I'm turning green.
I'm going to have another good look tonight after work.
Phew !

MANY THANKS !
Tim

Chien, wonderful posting of a great show. Taiwan appears to be the IN place for Paphs. There were some excellent blooms BUT for all those who seem to think what they have viewed here are top notch, I'm here to tell you that many members here have posted pics of Paphs the equal or better in this forum. Don't underestimate your own plants.

To my mind there is no hangianum in that complex x hangianum cross...

:clap::clap::clap: All one had to do was look at the title & we knew it would be SPECTACULAR!!!! :drool::drool::drool:Thanks Chien!

Thanks for all of the pictures of marvelous plants. It's nice to see cutting edge hybrids that are grown around the world. I was particularly impressed with Paph Kemp Tower ( philippinense x PEOY) but many others would look fine in my greenhouse!

Thank you SO much for posting all these pics! So many beautiful Paphs - I'd probably be overwhelmed and have to be peeled off the floor if I got to see so many blooming all at once in person!!! Heaven help my bank account the day I finally get to go to a show! :)

Latest posts

Back