2007 TPS Taipei Paph show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chien,

Thank you for the link and your friends for lots of very nice photos. My heart laughs when I see so many well cultivated and nice flowering Paphs. I like particularly the green/white album forms of many species.
It's great to see nearly 'live' what happens on the other side of the earth.

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I thought the different sizes and styles of pots were as interesting as the plants.

Wow! Thank you!...I thought this little guy was so hot! :D

P1010046.jpg

They were all great. It looked there was an Ali T aba in there.

I'm sorry you were not able to attend, thanks for sharing, I now have orchid show fever !!!

Chien, I too am sorry you couldn't go to the show. Thanks to both you and your friend for the photos. There are a few that really stuck out in my mind. The first one is the Wossiner Bellarmi. That one is very nice. I also liked the leucochilum alba x an-thong alba. Naturally, I LOVED the photos of the hangianum as we can't get these here.

Thanks again !!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

What a thrill it must have been to see all this beauty. I'm thrilled just to see these pictures. Thanks to your friend also for sharing these with us.

I am completely snow bound this morning. What a nice show to add color to my day. All that white gets a bit boring.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

What a thrill it must have been to see all this beauty. I'm thrilled just to see these pictures. Thanks to your friend also for sharing these with us.

I am completely snow bound this morning. What a nice show to add color to my day. All that white gets a bit boring.

Ditto to all, Marilyn!

Superb all of them... it looks like they were just sitting there waiting for someone (...me...) to pick them up... or given as a gift for the viewers as they lead themselves out of the exibition... Hahahaha... I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPS and TOGA, Taiwan Orchid Grower Association and Taiwan Paphiopedilum Society hold several paph shows every year, thanks to their efforts so that we can see so many beautiful flowers from different growers on one time.

In different season, we can see different type of paphs on the show. On this show, most are Complex type. In my own openion, the quality of complex breeding still need a lot of effort.

Maybe you are interested in the biggest orchid show in Taiwan, that is held by TOGA, here are some information about that.
2008 Taiwan international Orchid Show
http://www.toga.org.tw/old/2008show.pdf

Latest posts

Back