2 Phrags -Sunset Glow x Grande 'Vista'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
Siblings ...alike but different ! Makes choosing a keeper very hard !!
phrags-13.jpg

Well looks like you'll have to keep both & wait til next bloom!
Mine is a good two weeks behind yours - buds are dark & swelling!

Thanks for the comparison. I like the form of the one on the right, but the longer petals of the one on the left.

Thanks for the comparison. I like the form of the one on the right, but the longer petals of the one on the left.

My sentiments too...that is the second bloom on the right one and it did improve...dorsal stood up more,bloom got bigger..so the curly petaled one should get better too...so I will just have to keep them both :evil:

Can't wait to see yours Goldenrose....tell them to hurry up !!:wink:

I like the one on the left. I prefer the longer twisted petals, but I would be happy with either. I would keep both and see what the next blooming shows. I love that cross.

The BIG "if ", the one on the left had the dorsal of the right one, well, near enough to the great flower, and now the BUT, I'd have to flower both again.
Both have nice qualities.

Don'cha hate when that happens. Both have good qualities, and both have "faults." And if the next bloom looks like this one, well, you'll just have to keep both!

Latest posts

Back