2 awarded kovachii's at the Madison orchid show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that the mid rib slopes upwards. It looks better balanced to me.
Who decided that phrag petals should be horizontal??? (retorical question)

LOL! I totally agree! Some kind of judge must have come up with that idea..I wonder how they judge Phrag caudatum...the mid rib of those petals will never be horizontal..

Robert

Thanks Robert. I think it's quite wet (saucer + heavy waterings + high humidity). I don't know if it needs to be fertilize more, I'm about 300µS/cm rain water + fertilizer, or municipal water also 300µS/cm
Maybe it just has to wait a few more months for the growths to mature...

Thanks Robert. I think it's quite wet (saucer + heavy waterings + high humidity). I don't know if it needs to be fertilize more, I'm about 300µS/cm rain water + fertilizer, or municipal water also 300µS/cm
Maybe it just has to wait a few more months for the growths to mature...

Yes, sounds like you are giving it the right amount of water and humidity! (and probably the right amount of fertilizer, the only thing I can think of that it may need a lower N rate and a slightly higher P rate.. compared to what you are giving), but first I would just give it some time, and who knows, maybe you will get all 5 growths to spike at the same time!

Robert

Latest posts

Back