• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2-3" terra cotta pots

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
The small 2-3" pots that people sell tiny cacti in. I just passed by 2 nurseries, 2 homes depots and a lowes. They all sell small cacti but not the pots separately. I've also tried to search for them online and haven't found any vendors aside from ebay vendors. Does anyone know where I can get them. I was, however, able to find 3" squat pots for mini roses but they're too shallow.

marco, craft stores like hobby lobby or joanns carry small terra cotta pots as well.

found some already Heather at joannes, thanks spot for the heads up. thanks though. they will be make shift homes for my tiny neo seedlings that were in s/h (they arent doing to too good) till i find some where to buy some of those plastic neo pots...where will you be getting the plastic neo pots from?

Marco,
I know you already found the pots you wanted. But just for you to know, Michael's has a good number of small terracota pots from 1.5" to 4"

Latest posts

Back