• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 2.25" x 3.25" clear square pots

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to get them from a Chula Orchids, it it doesn’t look like they carry any longer.

I know Harry had them made by McConkey, who does have something similar in black, but they also require a $500 minimum order.

only crossing off sources i expected MAY have had them quarteracreorchids doesn't show them and i know i have purchased them in the past from flori-culture.com and they don't have them either

I used to get them from a Chula Orchids, it it doesn’t look like they carry any longer.

I know Harry had them made by McConkey, who does have something similar in black, but they also require a $500 minimum order.

The few I have left are from McKonkey. I'll email them and ask if they've got any. I could take a couple cases, but I fear they may require an order of a pallet if they need to be custom made.

The few I have left are from McKonkey. I'll email them and ask if they've got any. I could take a couple cases, but I fear they may require an order of a pallet if they need to be custom made.
Ok, well I got a fast reply - they no longer make no color pots.

I'd be fine with the 2" Rand air cone pots if they weren't only 2" deep.

Yeah, they made them specifically for Harry. He literally had truckloads of them on site.

If you Google "2.25" square pots", you'll get options, but none clear.
Did Harry own Kelly's Korner?

Unfortunately, I don't think I need their 6-pallet minimum for custom colors.

I guess I'll have to switch to solid color pots. At least I can still get the 3.5" square pots in clear.

Did Harry own Kelly's Korner?
No, Harry owned Chula Orchids, and had McConkey produce clear, UV-stabilized versions of several of their own pots, but he had to buy them all.

Jan & Ulla Jurrisen owned Kelley’s Korner for years, and along the way, bought the molds for Rand’s Air-Cone pots. When they sold KK to Daryl, who has recently retired or sold the retail business, they kept the molds and the wholesale distribution of the pots.

ebay seller shawnlund1 list the non-edge ones on ebay,

1/4" Clear Square Plastic Orchid Pot
2 1/4" Pot Clear
Advantages drainage, ventilation and use for other plants
Great drainage
Great ventilation
Great for herbs & other small plants
New plastic UV inhibitor
Dimension: top - 2 1/4" height - 3 11/16 bottom - 1 13/16"

he/she is Sophie's orchids

where do you get them? i was getting them from CHula but they aren't on his site anymore
In case folks aren’t aware, Harry died a few years ago, and his kids are now running the business.

Chula has a “partners” page, listing resellers of their stuff, so maybe one of them still has some of the small, clear pots.

Back