18th International Slipper Orchid Symposium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyquec

Reaction score
I just registered to attend the Slipper Orchid Symposium in Apopka, Fl November 5th and wondered if anyone else was interested.

Susan

How much will the price of attendance be because $65 is a pretty penny

$65 is a pretty penny to learn from four of the best, eat and attend a gathering?? Don't get out much do you??

Bummer it is in Florida. Great line up of speakers and I know Hillsview Gardens will be vending there as well.

Bob
You are correct I misread it. Thank you for the heads up on that.
Susan

$65 is a pretty penny to learn from four of the best, eat and attend a gathering?? Don't get out much do you??

Bummer it is in Florida. Great line up of speakers and I know Hillsview Gardens will be vending there as well.

As a college student, yeah it is :rolleyes:

Priorities amigo. $65 for what you get is a far greater value then ones return in any bar... for instance. Not to mention it is several months away still.
Like Linus said offer to volunteer. Hit members up and see if any one can help with rides/hotels etc.

Priorities amigo. $65 for what you get is a far greater value then ones return in any bar... for instance. Not to mention it is several months away still.
Like Linus said offer to volunteer. Hit members up and see if any one can help with rides/hotels etc.
I'll definitely be asking when i get time

My money is going to paying off debt hahaha
I can always get a drink for free but I've only got until i finish college to work off the interest free loans

Afuckingmen Tony!!! :D:rollhappy: I have never seen the appeal, but I probably need to get over that for the sake of the orchids!!

Back