• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

12" HAF Fans w/fan controller

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
ok, I have 2 of these pretty much brand new, only had them a month or so.
Pre-wired for 120V, so you dont have to decipher the hyroglyphic-style wiring diagrams on them. Highly rugged.
Heres the link:
http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/prodinfo.asp?number=FA-VBG

I'm selling them for 200 for both, which is a $60 savings, just one catch. I'll ship them in one month when I disassemble my greenhouse.
good deal though.

going to have to grow under lights :(
hence me selling alot of my plants

You just sunk a lot into updating the greenhouse - I hope that that is going to be taken to mind in the listing of the house next week?

No way you can bring it with you, correct?
Have to ask...

So sorry, as we've talked about a lot but at the same time, best to move forward and not dwell on the past if it's over and done.

My favorite Belle & Sebastion quote which has come in handy over the last year is from "If She Wants Me" the text is : "If you think to yourself, "what should I do now?" then take the batton, girl you'd better run with it, cause there's no point in standing in the past, cause it's over and done."

I'll even throw in the fan controller which was like 30 or 40 bucks.

Hey Blake, do you still have the fans? I think I'm interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back