11th International Slipper Symposium - Atltamonte Springs, FL

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paphreek,
Go to the krull-smith website they have a link for the symposium. I look forward to meeting any of you that plan on attending the symposium.
Rob

paphreek,
Go to the krull-smith website they have a link for the symposium. I look forward to meeting any of you that plan on attending the symposium.
Rob

I have the page book marked. It just comes up with a blank page, now, when I click on it. I tried the Krull-Smith link last night with the same result. Julie and I have already registered. I just wanted to review the schedule.

I sent my paperwork in the mail Monday, hope everything is OK. :eek:
I just ordered from 2 vendors who will be there but asked them to ship to my home instead of carrying the plants to the symposium. Trying to reduce TSA/airport drama!

Hi NYERIC,
I don't know if it will be offered this year but last year Frank generously offered to ship our purchases for a small fee and cost of shipping. It sure made it a lot easier for those who fly. The Krull- Smith link works for me so I don't say about that.
See you there,
Rob

Thanx for the info. I may order a few plants from Sam Tsui, and if I can talk Frank out of a Paph. Chrystelle! Where are those naked photos?! :evil:

Latest posts

Back