• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Foylon Reflective Fabric

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
I've got one brand new roll of 50 ft. by 54" Foylon fabric for sale or trade. Here's a link to what it's selling for. http://www.greenfire.net/hot/G074.html

It's brand new in it's seal-wrapped packaging. And I've got a 2nd roll that is probably close to 75ft. by 54" that I believe was special ordered. It's not in any plastic packaging, but is also brand new. I don't want to unroll the darn thing and measure it, so I'm willing to sell it by the foot, say $3 per ft plus shipping. The smallest yardage Foylon is sold at is 25ft. so this would work well for someone who only needs a little.

Why am I selling/trading it? I bought a 4 flow table/pumps, trays etc. set-up that was custom built for someone who apparently flaked out. I purchased the whole lot and will be using everything except the fabric. The fabric is used in indoor growing and light room set-ups and I won't be needing it.

Make me an offer on the 50ft. roll and realize shipping is probably going to run at least $20 and it usually sells for around $150. If no one is interested or I dont' receive a decent offer I'll go ahead and post it on ebay.

Thanks!

Foylon.jpg

Foylon2.jpg

Foylon3.jpg

Back