Neofinetias

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myxodex said:
Beware Neo fans ... some of the angraecoids have similar charms.
For those with limited space who like neos, I would recommend trying one of the smaller angraecoids mounted so you can see the roots grow out over the bark ... (Aerangis mystacidii for example is easy and has fragrant flowers).
Cheers,
Tim

Some here have already fallen prey to that....

Woohooo... sent my list in... Jason, check you PMs! :)

I'm delighted to get more neos! :D I still think they need to come with a label "Warning, may cause addiction" :p

So much for my initial plans to buy just the 2 neos and wait a year or so before buying more. :eek: :p :rollhappy: When those two spiked and started putting up new growths.... just fueled the fire.... :rollhappy:

I still can't get over the variation in form in just one species!

Well, my first order from Orchids Limited came in and... WOW!!!! All the neos are happy and healthy, and the packing job was superb!

...I'm going to work on another "want" list now..... :eek: :p

Thank You Jason!!!! :clap: :clap:

ok, here they are!!!! :D

neosfromorchidslimitedix5.jpg

I seem to have developed a Neo lust as well :evil: I have four of them and am in the process of working out a trade for three more. As our collections grow we should do some division trading among ourselves :D Unfortunately, I do not have a name for my bean leaf one.

Jason is there any way to be able to ID one by description? BTW, I lust over many on your site and hope to place an order for a few more when I have a few extra bucks. Do you carry the plastic pots that you sell yours in?

There are a few on Jason's site that I lust over, but I know I cannot, and probably will never be able to, afford. It's still nice to look and dream though.

and then come back and purchase and grow up those within the budget. :)

neofinetia.jpg

Here is my collection as of today.

Row One: Yoroidoushi
Row Two: Honamijishi, Tamakongo, Shishikouryu
Row Three: Hisui, Ootakamaru, Kinkujyaku, Isechabo, Setsuzan
Row Four: Fuuran, Kutsuwamushi, Seikai, Onami Seikai, and Fuuran.

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME!!!!

Can anyone recommend any good variegated neos, that are affordable, other than Higashidemiyako? (I have Higashidemiyako, and I'm looking for something different, but most I like are WAAAY out of my price range :sob: )

I have two variegated Neos. Setsuzan has tiger stripe variegation, random and in patches like tiger stripes. And the other is Kikyjyaku, a tiger stripe variegated bean leaf Neo.

I don't really like the non-tiger stripe variegated Neos so I can't really help if that is what you are looking for.

Both actually. :p I'd love a yellow/green variegated, and another tiger variegated. I have Kinkujyaku, and it's the cutest little thing! I was thinking along the lines of Setsu zan or Hakuun and maybe one like Asahiden or Kinkabuto.

OK, now I realize that we have to stop using those green stakes when packing neo's... that color spot in the moss is horrible!

Thanks again for the order.

Jason

lothianjavert said:
ok, here they are!!!! :D

neosfromorchidslimitedix5.jpg

Back