• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag Ruby Slippers flava Disaster relief auction #1

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one sold at $60...do you want one at $60 Eric...I am willing to part with another for raising funds for John...let me know
Eric, I think you should take Ron's 2nd chance offer. I don't think you can find this cross (at least from these same parentages) easily.
My growing place is a disaster mess right now (mealies bugs, & some kind of weird insects, may be mites destroying plants left & right. I am so mad, because they hitched a hike with the maudiaes from a famous nursery down from Florida & plants from the same place Candace just posts about recently ) otherwise I would have buying some.

I had a similar situation with a Neofinetia I was auctioning at OSF. I had pre-approval from one bidder, who would not have constant computer access, to go up to $100 and the other bidder hit $100 so she won and I had a second, one growth div which is going to the other gentleman. At this time I would rather raise some money for John than have trading fodder.

Latest posts

Back