Paph Darling 'La Tuilerie' HCC/AOS (Madame Martinet X lawreceanum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe another one for Barbie ;)

Interesting that P. Madam Martinet did breed on! Do you know if P. Darling has any progenies?

Last edited:
Maybe another one for Barbie ;)

Interesting that P. Madam Martinet did breed on! Do you know if P. Darling has any progenies?
Only one is listed, with Paph Maudiae as the pollen parent. It was made by Norris Powell and registered in 1991. It might be interesting to try a Brachy onto it, either thaianum or one of the darker not leucochilums.

Only one is listed, with Paph Maudiae as the pollen parent. It was made by Norris Powell and registered in 1991. It might be interesting to try a Brachy onto it, either thaianum or one of the darker not leucochilums.
Yes that might be interesting to get the shape more full and round. But I think there are better ways to get good pink Paphs than delenatii x barabata-group crosses. Don't you think so?

Yes that might be interesting to get the shape more full and round. But I think there are better ways to get good pink Paphs than delenatii x barabata-group crosses. Don't you think so?
It's not something I've tried mainly because the plant's shy blooming characteristic (for me, at least) has discouraged me from using it for breeding.

I wonder if Maudiae x vietnamense might give a similar result. Pretty sure all my maudiae are triploids, so I can't do it.

Latest posts

Back