Paph Chiara 'Littlefrog' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little slow in responding, but possibly a good Macabre or any of its progeny would make good flowers. Krull Smith produced Paph Yaba Daba Doo = Chiara X Macabre. 5 have been awarded so far. Most Chiara crosses appear to have been done with the green form. Given the success of Paph Iantha Stage, possibly trying it with rothschildianum might be successful.

Considered the Roth cross. Maybe next time. I was inspired by the colorkuli post last week, so I ended up putting one of my good Quantum Angels on it. Basically an improved concolor...

I was thinking about crossing it with a charlesworthii to broaden the dorsal. Either the colored form of charlesworthii or the alba form.
Macabre x P. Charlesworthii is very cool looking.
Keep in mind that I grow slippers and as far a breeding goes, I might not make any sense whatsoever! 🤪

Considered the Roth cross. Maybe next time. I was inspired by the colorkuli post last week, so I ended up putting one of my good Quantum Angels on it. Basically an improved concolor...
That sounds like an excellent idea, also! I look forward to seeing the result. Paph sukhakulii seems to give any cross good form.
I was thinking about crossing it with a charlesworthii to broaden the dorsal. Either the colored form of charlesworthii or the alba form.
Macabre x P. Charlesworthii is very cool looking.
Keep in mind that I grow slippers and as far a breeding goes, I might not make any sense whatsoever! 🤪
Also a good idea.

Latest posts

Back