Peru

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a traditional health care plan and pay through the nose for it so that we are in a position to choose our own health care providers but more so to ensure that our health care providers aren't in a position where the services they provide to us are limited to some ding dong at the other end of a phone flipping through a three ring binder. It's also nice to be able to get timely referrals to other health care professionals when necessary. I hate managed care but I'd hate socialized medicine even more. Hey, socialized medicine... isn't that what we sort of already have>>> I hate what WE are indirectly paying in the form of outrageous malpractice premiums and don't even want to mention what my girlfriend's premium is as an anesthesiologist. Her employer pays the premium but we all pay. I need to get off this topic.

I sent a token amount to Red Cross. Other than that, I'll wait for the JCC to organize something. They always do. I feel for the Peruvians after seeing those photos.

Back