Pink Neo

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
This is the best flowering with 9 flowers/buds on a spike!
There is a second spike on a smaller growth with 7 buds.
The color is darker than ever and the flower size is also larger than before.
I'm already excited about next year's performance! :)

Smells wonderful just like a species!

ZzwJqnSl.jpg

(Shutennou x Koto) x sib.

It's the same plant I posted in the past, but this year, it has the darkest & largest flowers with the highest flower count per spike, too! :)

I've been raising a bunch of seedlings from flask also, and to my pleasant surprise, two of the largest seedlings are spiking!!
They have been out of flask for only about two years barely.

(Shutennou x Koto) x sib.

It's the same plant I posted in the past, but this year, it has the darkest & largest flowers with the highest flower count per spike, too! :)

I've been raising a bunch of seedlings from flask also, and to my pleasant surprise, two of the largest seedlings are spiking!!
They have been out of flask for only about two years barely.

I remember the picture your posted previously.

I wonder what color will be the other plants. Mine is white with pink blush. Someone told me he got a plant whose flowers color is like Yubae.

It seems like most of this cross comes out either white with varying degree of pink, or solid pink like mine.
I have one with white and just a hint of pink.
Seeing yellow tone will be very nice as Yubae is very nice, but I would be very surprised to see yellow tone coming out of it.

Yes, I am very curious to find out even though it will be white with or without pink most likely.

The rest of the babies are still too young, I guess.
I was expecting another year or two before seeing them to flower, so this is great! I hate waiting. Says the person who bought orchid flasks. ha~

It seems like most of this cross comes out either white with varying degree of pink, or solid pink like mine.
I have one with white and just a hint of pink.
Seeing yellow tone will be very nice as Yubae is very nice, but I would be very surprised to see yellow tone coming out of it.

Yes, I am very curious to find out even though it will be white with or without pink most likely.

The rest of the babies are still too young, I guess.
I was expecting another year or two before seeing them to flower, so this is great! I hate waiting. Says the person who bought orchid flasks. ha~

:rollhappy:

Back