Phrag Fritz Schomburg

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adiaphane

Reaction score
Bought this in bud, so can't take credit for flowering it. This is made with besseae var flavum. First blooming for this plant--this is the second bud. I love the color, but not the pinched pouch. Hopefully that gets fixed the next flowering. Still pretty happy with it.

It most likely will be better next blooming, keeping it cool at night and warm during the day that will promote root & veg growth there is a trove of culture on bessae and kovachii on this site. oops!! You have been a memeber on s.t. since 06 well I'm just trying to help, good luck

I just received my Fritz from let'stalkplants today and it's
big and beautiful. Packing, shipping and plant all perfect.
I'll be doing business with Tony again! Thanks Eric.

It most likely will be better next blooming, keeping it cool at night and warm during the day that will promote root & veg growth there is a trove of culture on bessae and kovachii on this site. oops!! You have been a memeber on s.t. since 06 well I'm just trying to help, good luck

I still appreciate all the help I can get! Thanks so much. I've been keeping it cool and warm during the day. We had a recent heat wave here in San Francisco, which blasted the buds of my Paph Chia Hua Dancer and probably didn't help this one any.

Latest posts

Back