Hello from Oregon

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slc

Reaction score
I'm new to orchid care. I have a couple of noid Paphs from the box stores and a delenatii seedling I bought via ebay. I have a few other types of 'chids, but have limited my purchases until I've kept these plants alive for awhile. I look forward to learning more on this forum. Cheers!

Thanks for all the greetings. I hope to get my plants to bloom someday, but I enjoy foliage plants, so flowers will just be a special surprise. In the meantime, I'll be inspired by the nice photos posted here.

Thanks for all the greetings. I hope to get my plants to bloom someday, but I enjoy foliage plants, so flowers will just be a special surprise. In the meantime, I'll be inspired by the nice photos posted here.

You will find your collection growing exponentially because of the photos posted here. Spoken from the voice of experience. :evil:

Thanks, all. I love plants of all kinds, and it's nice to be "among" people of a kindred spirit. ^_^ I'm currently growing my Paphs in straight lava rock (don't hate me, hahaha) due to a fear of soggy roots and a disdain of gnats. I'm sure that the expert info I gather here will give me confidence to branch out and help my Paphs thrive, not just survive.

Latest posts

Back