kovachii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see it.:sob: My computer always has trouble opening facebook (dial-up), because instead of downloading only the photo (pretty quick), I have to wait for the whole facebook page to load. I gave up when it still said "downloading 72 items" at the bottom left corner of my screen.

It'd really be nice if you could put photos directly in your posts, instead of providing links to other websites.

BTW: Thanks very much for donating such nice plants to the auction! :clap:

I'll stop being lazy and post tonight here.
"Dial up" -- dude! [OK just giving you trouble]

Can't see it.:sob: My computer always has trouble opening facebook (dial-up), because instead of downloading only the photo (pretty quick), I have to wait for the whole facebook page to load. I gave up when it still said "downloading 72 items" at the bottom left corner of my screen.

It'd really be nice if you could put photos directly in your posts, instead of providing links to other websites.

BTW: Thanks very much for donating such nice plants to the auction! :clap:

John.... I'm curious about the FB page speed to open images. If the picture is linked to the FB Image location will it open here in the thread.... I'll try with the kovachii.

1234225_728996577151070_3172477352048236807_n.jpg

Standard OZ mix.

--Fine bark (high quality!)
--Small amount of lava rock and charcoal
--Oyster shell
--Sand (clean and not salty of course)
We grow them in tall gallon pots.
We water them every two days or every day. It is important to run the water through the mix, and to have clean water.

We have done little to make the medium basic which supposedly kovachii require. So far so good, but we will experiment with that.

I know others grow them in ebb and flow with success. We have not done.

Just to add, these are seedlings. We find that seedlings are much more hardy than jungle plants. That is because the whole growth process naturally selects for the hardiest plants.

Back