Paphiopedilum kolopakingii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronan

Reaction score
first bloom. very nice! smell like cat pee

241666014.jpg

400344011.jpg

451249013.jpg

Very nice kolo. You don't see these that often. I love this species and I have not found one yet. The flowers look clean with nice color.

Great plant and flowers!

Mine has yet to flower (although it is huge) and I'm having mixed feelings about that event if the flowers smell like cat urine.

thx all.
i think this one were baught around 2007 (sam tsui) and may be topperi but i don't know what topperi is. i just grow it like sanderianum, roth and a few others...same mix and same conditions. the secong growth grow very very fast....it's amazing!

That is a really beautiful kolo, also a well grown plant. Congratulations! You look to have a nice varied collection of plants there!

thx all.
i think this one were baught around 2007 (sam tsui) and may be topperi but i don't know what topperi is. i just grow it like sanderianum, roth and a few others...same mix and same conditions. the secong growth grow very very fast....it's amazing!

I wonder if this is the cross kolo topperi 'Jeannie' x 'Andy'? This is from Sam and I got it around the same time and mine is in sheath as well. The leaves on mine look identical to yours.

I wonder if this is the cross kolo topperi 'Jeannie' x 'Andy'? This is from Sam and I got it around the same time and mine is in sheath as well. The leaves on mine look identical to yours.

it's green giant croosed to jeannie or something like that.

Back