Paphiopedilum Wössner Perle

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dido

Here is my second one flowering

its a first time bloomer too.

Here is a comprison between the both

A look into the pouch the other one have only one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Incredible! I had a plant of this for 10+ years and it would never grow up! Finally die a few years ago. It came from AnTec when they first got started.

Very beautiful blooming. Is it from a German producer?

Hi
bought it in germany but I think it is not breed here. The seller does not breed he is a hobby grower, and imports often to get new plants, and he fill the boxes with other things, where he think crazy person like i could be interested.
So I have to luck up the parents on the Tag, but I think the niveum had a name on it the micranthum not.
he just sanded me a list with new ones, but I am waiting on respond what they will cost, and a pic of the plants...:D

by the way the color is even better then on the pics, but so terrible light to get it better, it has light rose all over, and some darker red colors, but with the flash all is gone

Just looked at the tag

It says Niveum snow Prince X micranthum

Brabantia, was just saerching for a pic of the niveum, and I saw that Schwerter is offering the same corss with the same niveum, so I think it was a import from Asia. Propably from In Charm.
As they work a lot of with miacranthum and with armeniacum if you look at the new list.

Back