Some more blooms

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
Fortunately, not all of my plants got a serious sun burn last month (=> http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22102 ).

Here some flowers of the last weeks:

Angraecum magdalenae

Brassavola nodosa

Cattleya forbesii

Cattleya luteola

Cattleya Marjorie Hausermann

Cattleya rex X dowiana aurea (one part still surviving)

Coelogyne Arielle (= ochracea X lawrenceana) , a lovely large flower!

Liparis latifolia

Phalaenopsis bellina

And at last, my absolute fav. SLC Jewel Box 'Scheherazade' opening, 2 spikes with 11 blooms, a deep bordeaux wine coloration!!!!

Enjoy!!! Jean

All nice with a couple of gems like C. forbesii. I always like that one! And magdalenae of course.

Mmmmmmm so lovely. I've been developing an interest in catts. I like the forbesii and the luteola.

very nice! I tried growing cattleya luteola under my lights, but had no success. I also had tried putting my brassavola nodosa under bright lights to try and get it to bloom like crazy, and then I read that there are two races, one that likes bright and another likes a bit more shady... my plant clump has turned purple and no flowers :( your flowers are nice, though :)

very nice! I tried growing cattleya luteola under my lights, but had no success. I also had tried putting my brassavola nodosa under bright lights to try and get it to bloom like crazy, and then I read that there are two races, one that likes bright and another likes a bit more shady... my plant clump has turned purple and no flowers :( your flowers are nice, though :)

I have divided my mother brassavola nodosa several times over the last 10 years, and all grow mounted and are flowering for a period of 2 months now; one (potted) did not bloom yet; all get most light possible. So does my luteola; the little plant is coming up with 3 new growths!! Jean

Very nice collection, Jean, but the SLC Jewel Box 'Scheherazade' is fantastic!

Latest posts

Back