rothschildianum 'Knight Challenge' x 'Titanic'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul

Reaction score
Bought as a young plant (15cm) a little more than 2 years ago to Sam Tsui. nice colours, nice shape, very nice dorsal. the future blooms will probably improve, especially the size (23cm now, maybe it can get one or two other cm in the next days)

rothschildianum%20KC%20x%20Titanic.JPG

rothschildianum%20KC%20x%20Titanic2.JPG

a little more than 2 years to grow it from small seedling to a blooming size plant, what an accomplishment! :clap: It's gorgeous! Congrats!

wow, such intense clear coloring, congratulations! :clap:

Lovely flowers and what a fast grower - only slightly more than two years from young plant to blooming size - congrats. :drool::drool:

the plant is (only) 55cm wide, but I think it will soon grow bigger with new growths. flowers are still growing (25cm now)

VERY nice. I only have one seedling of this cross, and mine still has a few years to go in our cooler Ohio conditions...

I have seeen pictures of theTitanic parent, and it is incredible, right up there with Perfection, Canadian Club, etc. I think this second generation of the Val x MM line of rothschilidanum is going to be very promising, this is a great example.

Latest posts

Back