Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Eric what all did you get? (at least in this shipment lol).
Oh lots of good stuff. I may have to update my Phrag collection list!

Elaine Law is an interesting hybrid. Is it a first bloom? If so, the pouch will improve, no doubt.

No, on this plant are at least twice previous blooms. The purple color is interesting, so I'm going to look to see how my other blooming paphs are doing (they're next door with my 90 Y.O. neighbor.) :) Maybe I'll try to cross something.

Deflasked Paph charlesworthii album from Springwater Orchids.I'm trying a new mix with orchiata bark, sand, and live sphagnum.
P3170399.jpg

Kitchen nursery/hospital.
P3170400.jpg

Epi time in NYC.
P3170404.jpg

Phrag Elizabeth Castle from Orchidbabies order. A little worse for wear. :eek:
P3170405.jpg

The remainder of my Orhidbabies order. This may be your last chance to get plants from them. :(
P3160398.jpg

Will you upgrade RO system to have sufficient water on hand?
This is something I struggle with, during summer, because of lack of rain and bog garden.

That is a huge New York City apartment.
Your L/R is double(maybe more), of what I had here.

Time for sod/turfgrass...

You notice there is another couch, back-to-back with the one with the plants on it and more room to the north. If I used the shelves on the north and east walls for orchids...

:crazy::crazy::crazy:
Eric, you are my idol !!! If you someday go to Poland just say and i will by your travel guide :evil:

Latest posts

Back